Advanced Clinicals Retinol Firming Cream, 16 Oz
*As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Advanced Clinicals Retinol Body Lotion Moisturizer Face & Body Cream & Crepey Skin Care Treatment, Anti Aging Retinol Cream Targets Appearance Of Wrinkles, Sagging Skin, & Sun Damaged Skin, 16 Oz
$15.99 in stock
41 new from $9.30
as of March 20, 2023 11:06 am
- #1 CLINICALLY PROVEN ANTI-AGING INGREDIENT Retinol is considered to be the #1 Dermatologist recommended skin care ingredient. It is known to diminish the look of deep wrinkles, fine lines and sun damage while boosting collagen production to help with firming. First formulated for use after cosmetic procedures, this cream is now available for anyone who wants to renew his or her skin.
- HYDRATING AND NOURISHING Anti-aging cream with Hyaluronic Acid hydrates and plumps your skin for a healthier, fuller, and younger appearance. Replenish moisture with a bit of help from Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Nourish your skin while improving your skins elasticity all at once. Combination of ingredients make this retinol cream non-irritating like many other retinol products.
- EFFECTIVE ANTI-AGING INGREDIENTS Visibly restore volume to areas prone to sagging and wrinkles. Aloe Vera defends against visible redness and irritation. Green Tea and Chamomile guards against environmental damage and reduces puffiness. Promote a more youthful look and show off a more radiant skin by breaking up the look of sun damage and wrinkles.
- LARGE SPA SIZE - Most retinol creams or other retinol products come in .5oz or 1oz jars that only last you a short time. This retinol cream comes in a 16oz Spa size jar with a convenient to use pump. Large enough cream to be used a body moisturizer or body lotion, but gentle and effective to remove the appearance of unwanted wrinkles on your face, neck, decollete, and under your eyes.
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply liberally over the face & body. For best results, apply twice a day or whenever skin feels dry. For daytime use, follow with a broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen. For Retinol beginners, this ingredient can cause redness or rashes in extreme cases. We suggest testing the product on a small area of skin and gradually phasing into your skincare routine, working up to twice daily as tolerated. If irritation occurs, reduce frequency. If irritation persists, discontinue use.
There are no reviews yet.